how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

sooraj vinod
hey,i reverted back to stock Kitkat after installing cm12.1 for zenfone 5,but when i tried to update it to lollipop via the manual method "no command error"comes up...what should i do?
Also i tried to do it by repeating the same process as i did for kitkat but it is also not working!!!

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

rkj911
Administrator
Post Moved to Q&A.

You can try the flashable stock ROM. Just flash it vai TWRP
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEWY6gMvYOeelBEQ2J0ckxnRmc/view
Mod At Windroidica
FB : Fb.com/rupeshkj

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

Sooraj vinod
hey,i don't have twrp anymore.i did a factory reset,then i installed lollipop latest, then  relocked bootloader ,even after all this my device is still suffering freezing and rebooting after 10 mintes of use.......hope you find a fix soon....

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

Sooraj vinod
also when i took my phone to the asus service center they told me they would have to change the motherboard which would cost 6200 rs

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

rkj911
Administrator
Maybe you locked your phone using wrong files
Mod At Windroidica
FB : Fb.com/rupeshkj

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

rkj911
Administrator
Use this tool to relock might help : http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/rp3SQJ7h/file.html
Mod At Windroidica
FB : Fb.com/rupeshkj

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

Sooraj vinod
Thank you for replying.....hope it works.....mine stopped responding after switching on but i solved it by wiping cache.....

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

Sooraj vinod
no freeze upto this point.....you are a life saver....thank you

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

Sooraj vinod
its completely fixed...thank you....

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

rkj911
Administrator
Always here to help
Mod At Windroidica
FB : Fb.com/rupeshkj

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

Sooraj vinod
hey if i reinstall cwm and twrp using the tools you gave me will i face freezing issue?

Re: how to revert zenfone 5 to android l

rkj911
Administrator
No it should not
Mod At Windroidica