My Zenfone 5 is not detected by my PC

Marc Jaaziel
Hello there!

I am facing a problem with my Zenfone 5.

It started when I unrooted my phone. I made a wrong move to unroot my phone using Super SU. It unrooted my Phone but it removed it capability to by detected by the computer. In the Device Manager, it says that "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" as its description.

PLs I need your help.

Thank you and more power Windroidica!

Re: My Zenfone 5 is not detected by my PC

rkj911
Administrator
Try installing the ASUS offical Driver Download Here
Mod At Windroidica
FB : Fb.com/rupeshkj

Re: My Zenfone 5 is not detected by my PC

Marc Jaaziel
Yes sir... I already have that but still the same

Re: My Zenfone 5 is not detected by my PC

rkj911
Administrator
Use Intel ADB driver : http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/3pm8zlDZ/file.html
Mod At Windroidica